Effective Date: February 1, 2018
Last Updated Date: February 1, 2018
Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Medical/Health-Related Data” means data related to a Patient User’s health insurance information, healthcare provider information, as well as information related to a Patient User’s medical health or needs. “Billing Data” means data related to any purchases or transactions generated by Users in connection with Monday’s Website and Services, including payment information to be used for billing purposes. “Anonymous Data” means data, including Medical/Health-Related Data, that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data, Anonymous Data and Medical/Health-Related Data as described below. Personal Data and Medical/Health-Related Data are collectively “Your Data.”
Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you when you create an Account to log in to our network.
- We may collect Medical/Health-Related Data and Billing Data from you to provide Services, such as personalized health provider recommendations and automated billing.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
- Our Website lets you store preferences such as how your content is displayed, your location, safe search settings, and favorite widgets. We may associate these choices with your Account, browser or the mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Website and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web Users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a User’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format Users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our Users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a User. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our Users’ Personal Data or Medical/Health-Related Data.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Information Collected from Third Parties. We may receive Personal, Medical/Health-Related Data and/or Anonymous Data about Patient Users from their physician or healthcare provider, or companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Website. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Website in order to improve the Services we provide.
Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone, we collect your location information to make a map available to the recipients of your messages showing your location. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your phone.
Use of Your Personal Data and Medical/Health Related Data
General Use. In general, Personal Data, Medical/Health-Related Data, and Billing Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data, Medical/Health-Related Data, and Billing Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a User in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Website and Services;
- provide the Services you request, such as, scheduling medical appointments, providing appointment reminder and cancellation notices, automated billing, and facilitating communication between Patient Users and Healthcare Provider Users of the Services;
- contact you after an appointment to solicit feedback;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Website and Services;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as part of our appointment scheduling services and secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Monday.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data and/or Medical/Health-Related Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Medical/Health-Related Data
Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data and/or Medical/Health-Related Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information, including other websites, your friends, relatives and business associates. Depending on the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. With Patient User consent, we may share Patient User feedback with their Healthcare Provider Users who utilize the Services.
Healthcare Provider Users. We will share a Patient User’s Personal Data and Medical/Health-Related Data with Healthcare Provider Users, selected by the Patient User, who utilize the Services, solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
Patient Users. We will share a Healthcare Provider User’s name, office address, telephone number, and email address with Patient Users, when available, solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data, Medical/Health-Related Data, and Billing Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Monday.
Disclosure to Third Party Individuals or Companies.
We may disclose your Personal Data and/or Medical/Health-Related Data to third parties that you give us permission to do so. Such third parties may include your physicians and other healthcare providers; insurance companies; other third party service providers that assist healthcare providers in creating patient appointments; and any other third party you give us express to disclose Your Data.
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All Registered Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Data in their Account (including any imported contacts) by contacting us or editing their profile via the Services. If you completely delete all of your Personal Data, then your Account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Monday Health Inc.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Monday and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States